- France - Business registrations bounce back in 2021
- How to declare your gite in France
- How to register your brand name or trademark in France
- How to write a French invoice
- Inspiring podcasts in English and French for entrepreneurs
- What to do when you go over the TVA threshold in France?
- Quiz: What’s the ideal setup for your business in France?
- 6 tips to freelance in France
- How to complete your 2020 income tax declaration as a Micro entrepreneur
- My French Business Course
- Mistakes to avoid for Americans and Canadians starting freelancing in France
- Getting ready for your 2020 French income tax declaration
- 5 tips to get your French business visa
- Which carte de sejour do I need for my business as a British citizen in France?
- 5 mistakes to avoid when creating a business in France
- French words you need to know no as an entrepreneur
- Planning 2021 for your French business
- What is your word for 2021?
- How to Manage your Micro Entrepreneur Set Up Paperwork
- Video Q&A session on creating & managing a business in France
- Competition time on Instagram - Win an online course + 1-to-1 call with me
- Online course: How to freelance in France as a Micro Entrepreneur
- Micro Entrepreneur : How to complete your 2019 income tax form 2042 C Pro
- Getting ready for your 2019 French income tax declaration
- How to request a numero fiscal online
- How to apply for Aide Sociale Exceptionnelle from URSSAF/CGSS
- Video: How to request financial help for businesses in France - Covid 19
- French 2019 personal income tax declaration delayed
- How to request the Fond de Solidarité financial help for your French business - Covid 19
- Covid 19 - Government support to small businesses in France
- 7 measures announced by the French Government to support businesses affected by Covid 19
- How to become a Freelancer in France
- Health cover moved to CPAM in 2020: What should you do now?
- Changes impacting auto entrepreneurs in 2020
- Auto Entrepreneur online course : Manage your set up paperwork
- Auto Entrepreneur set up - Paperwork Checklist
- ACRE - Social charges exoneration in 2020
- Your pension & health is now managed by Securité Sociale
- Changes for businesses in France in 2020
- New year’s resolutions for entrepreneurs in France
- Subscribe to my monthly newsletter
- 100 ideas to create your business in France
- 4 tips to succeed with your auto entrepreneur in 2020
- List of scams sent to new entrepreneurs in France
- Review of online banks for entrepreneurs in France
- How to check and pay your 2019 CFE tax
- How to get your personal French tax number
- 7 business ideas for the ski season in France
- Manage your auto entrepreneur set up paperwork
- Social charges exoneration ACRE to be reduced for micro entrepreneurs from 1st Oct 2019
- Using a domiciliation address for your French business address
- Will starting a business enable you to get a carte de séjour post Brexit?
- French income tax declaration: deadlines for 2019
- Timescale for micro entrepreneur registration and legal documents
- How does conjoint collaborateur work for a micro entrepreneur
- Watch out for RGPD scam letters sent to entrepreneurs!
- How to pay your CFE-IFER tax - Avis de cotisation CFE
- Social charges exoneration for new businesses in France in 2019
- How to create a gite or chambre d’hotes in France online course
- Business incorporation tax reduced in France from 33% to 25%
- New measures to boost small businesses in France
- Register a gite or chambre d’hôtes as an auto-entrepreneur business in France
- Do I need a visa to start a business in France?
- The differences between a gite, chambre d’hotes and table d’hotes in France
- Will I get a health cover with my business in France?
- Get professional help to start your business in France
- Auto-entrepreneur pro rata turnover business issue in year one
- Latest auto-entrepreneur business turnover thresholds in France
- 17 measures necessary to simplify the auto-entrepreneur business in France
- Five tips to get your business set up and running in France
- French terms you need to understand before buying a business in France
- Advantages of starting a SARL business in France
- Summary of changes to the auto-entrepreneur business in 2017
- How to check and pay your French business 2016 CFE tax
- How to sell a business in France
- Business incorporation tax in France to be reduced
- Buy a business in France
- Experts to help you buy a business in France
- Airbnb and Housetrip: What income should you declare in France?
- Auto-entrepreneur to be renamed micro-entrepreneur business on 1 January 2016
- Le Stage de Préparation à l’Installation (5 day course) for auto-entrepreneurs explained
- Compulsory changes to the auto-entrepreneur business in France from 1 Jan 2015
- Auto-entrepreneur businesses in France must have a dedicated bank account
- Auto-entrepreneur changes coming soon for businesses in France
- Decennale insurance to become compulsory for auto-entrepreneurs
- Online auto-entrepreneurs turnover declarations compulsory from October 2014
- Pension rights for auto-entrepreneur businesses in France
- Deadlines to complete your 2013 French income tax form
- Auto-entrepreneurs get an unexpected social charges increase
- Proposed changes to the auto-entrepreneur and entreprise individuelle in 2014
- Summary of key changes for French businesses in 2014
- How to complete Cotisation Fonciere des Entreprises form 1447-C-K
- What is Contribution Fonciere des Entreprises (CFE)?
- Your Extrait Kbis now includes more information
- New TVA rates applicable on 1st January 2014
- How to avoid social charges / RSI scams
- How to decide if your French registered business should issue an invoice
- Registre Officiel is a scam
- Template letter for auto-entrepreneurs to cancel 2012 CFE tax
- Auto-entrepreneurs still exempt of contribution-fonciere tax in 2012
- Notification de sortie de régime auto-entrepreneur
- How to complete your 2011 French income tax form (2042)
- Fraud targeting French entrepreneurs reaches 6 billion euros
- Should you pay the Taxe d’Apprentissage bill sent by OCTA?
- How to ensure your customers pay your invoices in France
- New laws impacting on your French business in 2012
- Penalty fees for auto-entrepreneurs
- Deadline: only a few days left for micro entreprise to switch to auto-entrepreneur in 2012
- Auto-entrepreneurs not be liable to compulsory accountancy controls
- Gites and Chambres d’hôtes to be liable to 7% VAT in 2012
- News : Frederic Lefebvre confirms CFE exoneration
- Warning : Will auto-entrepreneurs have to comply with accounting controls?
- Beware of fake RSI calls
- What does Fillon’s austerity plan means for your business?
- SMIC: French minimum hourly wage to be increased by 2.1%
- Will auto-entrepreneurs become liable to TVA?
- Contribution Fonciere des Entreprises (CFE) bill on its way
- Starting a business in France
- Auto-entrepreneur turnover threshold to increase in 2012
- 10 scams aimed at French Entrepreneurs
- Should you switch to a different business type?
- How to complete your Impot form 2042C as an auto-entrepreneur or micro entreprise
- Coming out of the auto-entrepreneur: what next?
- How does French income tax work and how much will I pay?
- New tax for auto-entrepreneurs: Cotisation a la Formation Professionnelle
- How to close a SARL or EURL in France
- Net Entreprises declarations postponed until 11th April
- Income tax: What is an Attestation Fiscale?
- What’s new for auto-entrepreneurs in 2011
- Small business advice in France in plain English
- Changes impacting your French business in 2011
- Auto-entrepreneur deadline: complete your quarterly declaration by 31st January 2011
- New in 2011: Auto-entrepreneurs with no turnover limited to 2 years + Declarations become compulsory
- How to complete the Cotisation Foncière des Entreprises 2011 form
- Don’t be fooled by scams and fake invoices
- Sample letters to cancel your Contribution Fonciere des Entreprises (CFE)
- Ciel’s 3rd Auto entrepreneur profile
- All auto-entrepreneurs to be exonerated from Contribution Fonciere for 3 years
- 10 Tips to buy an existing business in France
- Contribution Fonciere des Entreprises CFE to cause more controversy
- What is Contribution Fonciere des Entreprises and should I pay it?
- Entrepreneurs: Beware of fake RSI invoices
- Auto-Entrepreneurs can now become professional sellers on eBay
- 23% of auto-entrepreneurs have legalised an existing activity
- 5 questions to ask yourself before registering your French Business
- 10 tips to complete your auto-entrepreneur turnover declaration
- Warning: Beware of auto-entrepreneur registration sites charging 89€ for a free service
- How to complete your income tax form for auto-entrepreneurs and micro entreprise
- Former Taxe Professionnelle or CET declarations postponed
- Deadlines: Annual tax returns for French businesses
- Auto-entrepreneurs over turnover threshold in 2009 will be reintegrated
- Auto-entrepreneurs artisans to be listed on the Chambre de Metiers directory
- TIP: Auto-entrepreneurs beware of your turnover threshold
- Card requested to sell on French markets
- Is your brand or trademark already registered in France
- Entrepreneurs: beware of fake invoices
- How much social charges will you pay
- Cheap insurance for auto-entrepreneurs
- Auto-entrepreneurs: When to make your first turnover declaration
- EIRL to be launched 01/01/2011: Entreprise individuelle with limited liability
- Deadline: Profession liberale switching to the regime micro social: 28/02/10
- Start Business in France is now on Facebook: Become a fan
- How to finance your business in France
- Minimum wage in France - SMIC
- Has your monthly on-line turnover declaration changed to quarterly?
- Changes planned to the auto-entrepreneur regime in 2010
- Who uses Start Business in France?
- Warning: The official auto entrepreneur website is off line
- Up-date on Guichet Unique, the one stop shop to declare any business in France
- Bonne Année 2010
- Guichet Unique: One-stop shop for business creation opens on 1st January 2010
- Warning: auto-entrepreneurs with 0 euros turnover in first year switched to micro entreprise
- Fake auto-entrepreneur registration website
- Auto-Entrepreneur turnover declaration - 31st January deadline
- How to complete your taxe professionnelle form
- Auto-entrepreneur status to be extended to farming activities?
- Fake business directory invoices sent to auto-entrepreneurs
- Deadline to switch to the regime micro social: 31/12/09
- New auto-entrepreneur profile
- Entrepreneurs’ week 2009
- What is a SIREN or SIRET number?
- Business Trade shows in France
- Start Business in France Celebrating 1st year online
- How to benefit from zero charges on new employees recruitment
- Auto-entrepreneur: no compulsory registrations to business directories Annuaires
- Events: Auto-entrepreneur road show
- How to change or close down your auto-entrepreneur business
- Auto-entrepreneur profile by Ciel
- New phone number for auto-entrepreneur helpline
- Auto-Entrepreneur deadline for turnover declaration extended until 10th August
- Best insurance for a small business in France?
- Interest free loans and gurantees for your French business
- How to buy or sell a business in France
- Auto-entrepreneur profile
- What is a PCE (Prêt Création d’Entreprise) in France
- The French Paper launched today
- How to register a business to sell on French markets
- Auto-entrepreneur check list
- Businesses switching to régime micro social: 1st declaration by 15th May
- 120,000 auto entrepreneurs registered by 31st March 2009
- Selling on French Markets: New procedure for the Carte de Commerçant Ambulant
- Professions libérales and auto-entrepreneur: Ready, steady, Go!
- Market Trends across France’s Regions with INSEE
- You have registered as an auto-entrepreneur, what next?
- Conjoint collaborateur: working with your partner in a business
- Seminar: How to become an Auto Entrepreneur
- What is your business APE or NAF code?
- Start business in France is back online
- Can a Profession Liberale register as an Auto-Entrepreneur?
- How to switch to the Regime Micro Social
- TIP: Where to register as an Auto Entrepreneur
- Can an existing micro entreprise become an auto entrepreneur?
- How to register your business trademark or brand in France
- How will you market your business in France in 2009?
- Auto-Entrepreneurs: How to Assess your social charges
- English help line for URSSAF
- How to become an Auto-entrepreneur business in France
- TIP: Assurance Maladie - English help line
- How to start a Table d’Hôtes business in France
- Which legal structure should you choose to set up your business in France?
- How to register your business in France online
- How to market your business in France to English people in France
- Is your website talking to you?
- Promoting your French gîte or chambre d’hôtes to increase your bookings
- Registering a business in France to sell on French markets
- Financial and social help to start your business in France