You’ve recently registered a Micro Entrepreneur or are about to. You are enjoying your freelancing activity, but feel slightly worried about doing the French admin right or to have missed an important step. I’m inviting you to a free webinar called “6 Mistakes to Avoid as a New Micro Entrepreneur”.
There’s a lot of information before you register your business, but not so much on what happens AFTER. In this free webinar, I’m sharing with you the 6 most common mistakes new micro-entrepreneurs make. And I mean ALL Micro Entrepreneurs, not just expats!
Why create a webinar for new Micro Entrepreneurs
Every year I personally register over 100 micro entrepreneurs and help another 200 with their activities. The 6 mistakes I’ll be sharing with you are common for most new freelancers and knowing about them will save you time & hassle. If you get these 6 things right (or go and fix them), you’ll have a great start for your new French business
I’ll also share with you my 10-step roadmap for a successful freelancer working as a Micro Entrepreneur. As a thank you for attending live, you will also get a copy of my Micro Entrepreneur Set-up checklist.
In this free webinar, you will learn:
- The 6 mistakes that new micro entrepreneurs make.
- How to fix them.
- A 10-step roadmap to implement as a new Micro Entrepreneur
- Get a free copy of my Micro Entrepreneur Set up Checklist.
- Register now for this webinar.
What's included in the Webinar:
- 1-hour presentation
- 30 minutes live Q&A.
Who is this webinar for?
- Service based activities: coach, consultants, teacher, programmers.
- Buy-to-resell: ecommerce, shops, food stalls.
- Artisans & crafts.
- New micro entrepreneurs (< 6 months) or about to register (within 2 months).
- Older micro entrepreneurs if you thing that you might have missed something.
For a limited time only
There will only be 2 sessions of this free webinar, so make sure you book your seat now.
- Friday 17th November at 12pm (Paris time).
- Tuesday 21st November at 12pm (Paris time).
Book your seat here.