You have recently registered a micro entrepreneur or are feeling lost with the number of letters and paperwork coming through the post. Or you registered your micro entrepreneur up to 6 months ago, but are wondering if it is set up properly for taxes, health cover and all necessary official bodies.
I have designed this new online course “How to manager your Micro Entrepreneur’s set-up paperwork”, based on the issues encountered by my customers post-registration. I'm 100% sure that with a little bit of guidance, you can learn to manage your Micro Entrepreneur set-up paperwork and feel confident that everything is in order.
What’s included in the How to Manage you Micro Entrepreneur Set-Up Paperwork course:
- Explanation of the set-up timescale.
- Clear explanation of what each body does.
- Sample letters and forms that to will receive.
- How to complete your initial CFE form.
- How to complete your 1st turnover declaration on paper or online.
- Key steps for your health cover.
- How to create your online accounts with URSSAF, Impôts and CPAM.
The Micro Entrepreneur Set-Up Paperwork course is for you if you want to:
- Get on top of your Micro Entrepreneur’s admin.
- Fully understand how it works.
- Feel confident that everything is in order.
Enrol in the Micro Entrepreneur Set-Up Paperwork course and get:
- Unlimited access. Come back to it any time.
- Access to a discussion board in the course to ask your questions.
- Access to a private Facebook group to get extra tips & updates.
Sign up for this course and get control of your Micro Entrepreneur’s admin.