I’m a big believer in the fact that you have to be open to new ideas and keep looking for inspiration in order to develop your business. In this article, I’m sharing with you my favourite podcasts. Listening to 2 or 3 per week always gives me some extra energy and motivation.
I’d love to hear about your favourite business or expatriates podcasts, so don’t hesitate to DM or email me.
Favourite business podcasts
- Online Marketing Made Easy by Amy Porterfield. If you only have time for one, make it Amy’s. Her podcasts are always packed with actionable strategies or tactics for developing an online business.
- Lead to Win by Michael Hyatt. One of my favourite business authors on personal productivity, development and leadership.
- Focus on This. This podcast goes with the Full Focus Planner but is also extremely useful if you haven’t purchased it. Learn how to reach your goals.
- The BossBase Podcast by Nathalie Ellis and Danielle Canty. Lots of topics on developing a business and mindset.
Favourite French entrepreneurs
I should say “French-speaking entrepreneurs” as Valentine lives in Belgium. If you are ready to practice your French, while learning some business tips, try these.
- J’Peux pas j’ai business. Aline @TheBBoost.
- Je vis de ma passion. Valentine @jevisdemapassion.
- Révèle toi. Maelane @maelanefaure
- Entrepreneur Care. Doriane @doriane_baker
- Du Business, de la Passion et du Fun. Leyla @fruitdetapassion
I'm also making a list of my favourite expatriates in France podcasts and French teachers podcasts. If you have any recommendations, don't hesitate to DM me.