Are you thinking about buying a property in France and running a gite, chambre d'hotes or table d'hotes? Are you trying to get some extra income by renting a couple of rooms as a B&B? Do you want to start a business running activity based stays in your property, be it languages, yoga or wellbeing classes or artistic workshops?
The good news is that I am currently working on an online course designed especially for you and entitled "How to create your gite and chambre d'hotes business in France". This course will be released in February 2019. If you want to be amongst the first ones to be informed, send me an email* to valerie(at)evolveinfrance.com and I will let you know as soon as it is ready.
Why create an online course on how to create a gite in France?
- Over the last 10 years, I have helped hundreds of property owners create and run their gite and chambre d'hotes in France. I am still getting daily requests from confused property owners wondering whether and how they should register their activity and how much it will cost them.
- You probably have spent months lovely restoring your French property and don't want to be second guessing what you should be doing to register this business.
- Gites are often considered as a second source if income in France, so you may want to consider extra activities that will fit in with your gite an enable you to increase your income.
- France is well known for its regulations, you want to have a clear idea of what should be considering with your gite, chambre d'hotes or table d'hotes.
What will the online course on gites and chambre d'hotes in France include?
- Over 10 videos, plus factsheets and template forms.
- Trends for gites, chambre d'hotes and tables d'hotes in France.
- Overview of the different structures to run a gite, chambre d'hote and table d'hotes.
- Explanation of the taxes as a professional or non professional.
- How to prepare your business registration.
I will be releasing a series of online courses in 2019 via my new business Evolve In France, as well as one-to-one coaching for people wanting support to develop their business idea.
Be informed as and when new courses are released - send me email* at valerie(at)evolveinfrance.com .
*This email will not be used for any other purpose or passed to any partners.