You have a business in France and need advice to solve an issue related to your legal structure, social charges, health cover. Are you wondering how to employ someone or how to close your French business down? Get in touch with the helpline service and lets talk through your personal situation. I will help you identify different options to address your business issues.
Every week I take a limited number of calls with English speaking entrepreneurs based in France, wanting to move or expand their existing business in France. Whether you are a sole trader, entreprise individuelle, auto entrepreneur or whether you have a limited company, EURL or SARL, I can help. Here are a few examples of business advice I offer:
- Is the auto entrepreneur, entreprise individuelle, EURL, EIRL or SARL the best legal structure for you?
- How will your social charges be calculated and how much will you pay?
- How to solve issues with URSSAF, RSI or Impots (payment delays, wrong social charges, bills you thing you should not be paying)?
- Is your activity regulated?
- How to start or SARL or how to shut it down?
Every year I help hundreds French and English speaking entrepreneurs to start and develop their small business in France. My objective is to help you understand the French business system, understand what can and cannot be done, giving you more chances to succeed.
If you are looking for someone who understand both French and English systems, complete the book a call form and I will contact you within 24 hours. Do you want to know more about my business background and why I am qualified to help you? Read my profile.
Do you want answers to your business questions all year long? Join the forum.