Every month seems to bring its quota of auto entrepreneurs scams. From paying auto entrepreneur registration sites to fake business directories. The latest scam is actually aimed at all types of entrepreneurs, including limited companies (EURL, SARL).
The ‘‘Greffes du Tribunal de Paris’’ has issued a warning to limited companies and freelancers registered with Registre du Commerce et des Societes (RCS, i.e registrations onto the Chamber of Commerce directory). These companies are likely to get commercial offers designed to look like invoices from Registre des Sociétés Nouvellement Constituées, Registre CSR or Inforegistre . The invoices have nothing to do with Greffes du Tribunal or Registre National du Commerce et des Societes (managed by INPI).
In doubt, contact your local chamber of commerce. Once your business is fully set up, there are NO compulsory directory registrations.
Reminder of existing marketing campaigns designed as compulsory invoices:
- France Annuaire On-Line d’Entreprises 957€
- Registre des Societes Nouvellements Crees for 80€
- Annuaire Telecom 118 for 260€
- New: Pages-entreprises.info 297,60€
- Registre des Creations asking for 119,60€
- New: Société de Référencement sur Internet for 249€ for one quarter