I have recently realised that I haven’t covered this subject in-depth for a while. There is a lot of information on the micro entrepreneur, auto entrepreneur out there, but trying to make sense of it with Google translate or referring to many different sites is a source of confusion and information overload.
I have created a Micro Entrepreneur mini course just for you! And my promise is simple: within a couple of hours this course will enable you to make an informed decision, i.e can the micro entrepreneur work for you Yes or No?
What’s included in the Micro Entrepreneur overview
The micro entrepreneur overview includes videos from 5 to 10 minutes in plain English on what a micro entrepreneur is, how it works, the rules and regulations applying in France, as well as a clear explanation of all taxes, tips to choose your options and make a decision. All in plain English with no jargon. You will finally understand what social charges are, as well as the difference with the income tax. Without experiencing any headache!
Micro Entrepreneur course content
- Let’s start : What is the micro entrepreneur? Who is it for? How does it work? Advantages & drawbacks.
- Let’s talk about taxes : Social charges. Income tax. VAT & other tiny taxes.
- Making a decision and business registration.
Extra tips included in the Micro Entrepreneur overview
This course is packed with information on the micro entrepreneur /auto entrepreneurs, but also explains key notions such as,
- Do I need a visa or carte de séjour to create a micro entrepreneur?
- Is my activity regulated in France?
- How does the French income tax work?
- What are my alternatives if the micro entrepreneur is not a good fit?
Who is the micro entrepreneur mini course for?
The micro entrepreneur is for you if:
- You live in France and want to start a small business.
- You’ve been offered a freelancing job working from France.
- You plan to move to France and want to start a business or to freelance.
- You are student and want to build some experience with some paying freelancing jobs.
- You are an employee and want to create a side activity.
- You are retired and want to top-up your income.
How do I enroll to the Micro Entrepreneur mini course
- Go the the Micro Entrepreneur course page.
- Take me to the check out page directly please (35€).
- Create your account and pay by credit card.
- Get direct access to your course.
Micro entrepreneur overview Q&A
How much does the course cost?
The micro entrepreneur overview costs 35€ for an unlimited access. This is my most affordable offer, with the promise that within a couple of hours, you will be able to decide if the micro entrepreneur is the right option for your business idea.
Is the course access limited in time?
No. You have an unlimited access to the micro entrepreneur mini course. And I bet that you will come back to re-watch the income tax video next May.
Can I ask you some questions once I have enrolled for the Micro entrepreneur overview?
Each section of the micro entrepreneur mini course includes a discussion board, where you can ask your questions. Valerie will come back to you within 24 to 48 hours.
I want to start a side activity, will the course work for me?
The micro entrepreneur works for a freelancer, small business, as well as for students, employees or someone retired looking for some top-up income.
Do you cover which visa or carte de sejour are required?
Yes. I cover specific requirements for British citizen and non-European citizen.
I’m moving to France next year, is the course still useful for me?
It's always good idea to plan ahead! This course also explains how the French system works, which will help you get into the French business culture.
I'm ready to buy the Micro Entrepreneur overview
Buy the Micro Entrepreneur overview now.