I keep publishing regular warnings about scams aimed particularly at auto entrepreneurs. With over 500 000 auto entrepreneurs registered, some companies with low business ethic are quick at doing the maths!
A few people on the forum have mentioned the fake RSI invoices and Registre des Creations letters, so here we go again… If you get a letter designed like an invoice with a suspicious amount, think twice and double check with me or your local Chambre du Commerce. As a reminder there are NO compulsory directory registrations (apart from artisans with Chambre de Metiers). As an auto entrepreneur there are NO extra charges out of your monthly or quarterly declarations.
Reminder of existing promotions designed as invoices:
- New: Pages-entreprises.info 297,60€
- New: Registre des Creations for 119,60€
- New: Société de Référencement sur Internet for 249€ for one quarter
- France Annuaire On-Line d’Entreprises 957€
- Registre des Societes Nouvellements Crees for 80€
- Annuaire Telecom 118 for 260€
Other known Scams
- Fake RSI invoices with acronyms
- Sites charging for auto entrepreneur registrations when it is 100% free
Feel free to add other offers you have come across via the comment form below.