I’m excited to be sharing with you the launch of my new course to help you create your first business in France. And yep, it’s called My French Business. Doors are open from 17th to 31st March. It will then be back in September 2022.
Why design a course on creating a business in France
I’ve been helping expats in France to create and manage their business for over 13 years. For a long time, I focused on one-to-one advice and on business registration services, but I could see that many expats were either confused about the lack of information or overwhelmed by spending hours searching the web for an answer to their business project.
Strangely enough I spent 10 years working with French entrepreneurs, teaching them how to build their business and financial plan, as well as look for finances. Each year I worked with over 100 French entrepreneurs ranging from a cafe, restaurant, wine shop, ecommerce site, builder, consultant, wellness to community manager. Helping them turn an idea into detailed products and services, finding their prices, and developing a strategy was my favourite part. But I didn’t offer this service to expats, until now.
I’ve designed My French Business Course to give you a clear roadmap to become a first-time entrepreneur in France. Whether you plan to freelance as a coach, content editor, website designer or if you have a dream of opening your own brewery, chateau retreat, repair cafe or plan to work as a builder, My French Business Course will take you through each step to help you make informed decisions and get you closer to your business launching day.
Roadmap to creating your business in France
If you’ve downloaded my Roadmap to Creating a Business in France, you will recognised the 6-step process including:
- Finding a business idea.
- Reality check: French rules & regulations.
- Developing your business plan.
- Understanding & choosing your French legal structures & taxes.
- Building your Financial plan.
- Final decisions & retroplanning.
With My French Business course, you will go from feeling lost and frustrated with the French system, to steadily building a strong business plan, being confident about choosing the right set up for you, understanding your business taxes, while having a clear path to follow up to your business registration.
My French Business Course is for you if:
- You have recently moved to France and want to start freelancing or create a small business quickly.
- You’ve been living in France for a while and have a dream project, but you are feeling overwhelmed with the lack of clear information in plain English.
- You want to have a clear overview of the French legal structures and taxes, so you can make a decision that suits your situation.
- You need to prepare a business and financial plan for your business visa or carte de sejour application.
- You want a clear path to follow up to your business registration.
With My French Business Course, you will:
- Turn your business idea into a plan.
- Ensure that your project is in line with the French rules & regulations.
- Get a simple business plan and financial plan template.
- Get an overview of the different legal structures in France.
- Understand how French taxes work for your business.
- Make informed decisions to move your project forward.
- Have a clear roadmap to follow up to your business registration.
3 packages to fit your budget & level of support
My French Business Course will be launched with 3 packages to fit your needs:
- Self-Tuition: you are in a hurry and want to walk through the training on your own and at your own speed.
- Group access: join a group of future entrepreneurs going through the training at the same time as you. A new module will be released each week and we'll meet up for a live Q&A with me every Friday on Zoom for 3 months. I’m also keeping 3 live classes for tough subjects.
- VIP Access: get the group access plus one Power Hour with me and a personal review of your business plan.
Enroll in My French Business to be informed first when the course is released. I will also add a 20-minute call on Zoom before the course enrolment, to ensure that the course is a good fit for you.
What’s included in my French Business Course:
- Unlimited access to the course.
- Videos, downloadable copies of slides & workbooks.
- Business plan template.
- Financial plan template.
- Discussion board in the course.
- 3 live sessions on legal structures, financial planning and French rules. (Group & VIP access)
- Access to a private Facebook group (Group & VIP access).
- Live Q&A session once a week on Zoom for 3 months (Group & VIP access).
This sounds great, where to I buy it?
This is too soon, let me know when the September edition is starting.