Auto-entrepreneur business registration service
Summary: I've registered many hundreds of auto-entrepreneur businesses in France. You can be sure of fast and error free registration.
There are two options when it comes to starting a business in France as an auto-entrepreneur (also called micro-entrepreneur):
- You can register online at the official website.
- Make an appointment and go in person to the appropriate office.
I offer a third option. I register a business for you. In your name. On your behalf.
How does it work?
I've made it really easy, just fill in this form and I'll manage the auto-entrepreneur registration process for you - from start to finish. You'll get copy of your registration details and a fact sheet with all the key contacts.
Who can use the auto-entrepreneur service?
The auto-entrepreneur registration service is only available for trading activities and professions libérales (services consisting primarily of intellectual services).
Who can't use the service?
Sorry about this, but for technical reasons I cannot register artisans, i.e. manual based business activities. Farming, artists and regulated trades, e.g. nurse, lawyer, accountant, vehicle rental etc., cannot register as auto-entrepreneurs.
Why use my auto-entrepreneur registration service?
First off, it's worth knowing I have been a professional business advisor since 2006 (and counting) and have helped many thousands of people start a business in France. That said, the main benefits of using my auto-entrepreneur registration service are:
- Being sure of registering your business 100% correctly.
- I manage the registration process from start to finish and sort out problems if they arise.
- No guessing or muddling through the online forms.
- Avoid delays and nasty surprises that registering incorrectly can cause.
- Save time. No need to visit government offices to register.
- Follow up email for 2 months on the letters that you will receive relating to your business registration.
- Peace of mind.
The cost is 249 euros.
What do I have to do?
Here’s a step-by-step guide of what I do and what you need to do:
- You complete the registration form which sends me the information I need to register your auto-entrepreneur business and setup your health care.
- I check through your form submission and confirm by email (within 24 hours) that I can register your business.
- You send me a copy of your passport, and visa if your from a non EU country.
- I send you an invoice, using PayPal, to be paid for my services.
- I register your auto-entrepreneur business within 48 hours of payment.
- I send you a copy of the official auto-entrepreneur registration form sent to URSSAF and a list of the organisations that you are affiliated to, i.e. Impots, RSI (Régime social des indépendants), health cover.
- You receive a business attestation from INSEE in the post (L'Institut national de la statistique et des études économiques)... normally after two weeks. The attestation is confirmation that your business has been successfully registered and you can start work. This is when my registration service ends.
If you have any questions whatsoever please contact me.
- URSSAF: (Unions de recouvrement des cotisations de sécurité sociale et d'allocations familiales): The body collecting social charges for professions liberales. Registration for profession liberale.
- RSI: Regime Social des Independants: Body collecting social charges and managing pensions for artisans and commercants.
- INSEE: L'Institut national de la statistique et des études économiques. The national statistics bureau.