I have received a bill for social charges from RSI, should I pay it?

By Valérie Aston on 13 November 2010 · Viewed 7340 times · Everyone's questions

Many auto-entrepreneurs are receiving bills for social charges or appels de cotisation from RSI? If you have been in business for a few months and have already been making turnover declaration either online with http://www.net-entreprises.fr or with the paper form sent to you by RSI, should you be making extra payments? If you are in this situation, make sure you get in touch with RSI to correct your account.

Valerie Lemiere: Start Business in France

About the author: Valérie Aston

I've been helping people who want to start or already have a small business set up in France since 2009. After graduating from a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree, I worked as a senior marketing consultant in the UK and France for various International companies. I worked as a conseillère en création d'entreprises (senior business advisor) for BGE here in France and run this independent business on a daily basis.