Now that you have given me quite a bit of advice about the different choices available to me, I feel the only possible option (at least to start out with) is to become an auto-entrepreneur. Could you confirm that I have my facts straight:
- I can earn up to 32,600 euros per year maximum?
- I will pay 21.3% social charges on my total turnover?
- 66% of my turnover will be subject to tax?
The fact that I benefit from my husband’s social charge contributions and therefore am covered already:
- My social charges will not bring me any more advantages?
- At what rate will the 66% turnover be taxed, bearing in mind that my income will be automatically be grouped with my husband’s?