Auto-entrepreneur social charges for a gite?

· Viewed 1794 times

You informed me some months previously that income from vacation rentals on my house would be charged at 12% under the auto-entrepreneur scheme. I have to complete my first form and the choices are as follows:

  • 528 ventes de marchandises 14%
  • 538 presttion de services 24.6%
  • 576 formation prof; commercant 0.10%

I am confused as to where to declare the rental income and why its not 12%?

Log in About membership