Working with US based LLC company

· Viewed 259 times

I live in France for the last 5 years (with carte de séjour pluriannuelle « passeport talent »).
During all this time I am working as CDI in a French company.

There is another US-based company that is interested in working with me as a product manager.
The expected turnover is going to be more than 70K, this is why for the best of my understanding auto-entrepreneurship can not be considered. Please correct me if I am wrong.

What will be the best way for me to be working with this company?
I can see at least two options:

  1. Register as EIRL or SASU and provide them with my services
  2. Open a branch of this company in France and be the director (and the only employee) of this branch.

Can you please help me to understand the pros and cons of these two options?
If you could provide some concrete example with numbers, for the sake of simplicity assuming 100K euros turnover, it will help a lot.
Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Thank you in advance,

3 replies so far...
Log in About membership