Which tax form do I declare my micro-entrepreneur business turnover in?

· Viewed 651 times
  1. My husband has gite income and is registered micro-entrepreneur business in France and has a siret number. What form does he need to declare this and which box?
  2. I have a domestic cleaning business as an micro-entrepreneur and have a siret number… again which form and which box to enter my income please?
Log in About membership