Which INSEE code should I use?

· Viewed 971 times

I have looked right through the INSEE list trying to find a description for welcoming and supporting visitors in holiday rentals.  Can you help?  I would also like to know if 55.2 Hébergement touristique et autre hébergement de courte durée describes my self catering apartment which I have always declared under the Micro BIC régime.

Log in About membership