- What do you recommend:
- Online services like, for example: expert-comptable-tpe.fr/offre-comptable, or
- A company that is the city where the company is located in order to have a face to face conversations/explanations?
I believe it is always easier to discuss and see the person rather than just on the phone? Old style maybe…
I heard of Commissaire Aux Comptes in some cases even though it is not mandatory:
- Is the CAC’s accountability more strict or accurate?
- Does this could prevent from taxe controls as the CAC is directly linked to the government somehow?
- in which case it is advisable to have a CAC as opposed to an Expert Comptable?
- Is it the CAC service more expensive than an expert comptable’s?