Which Centre des Finances Publiques?

· Viewed 624 times

Hello, I am just about to submit my first French personal tax application so am having to use the paper forms. I know I need to send them to a Centre des Finances Publiques. However, I live in Lyon and there seem to be 3 CFP options in the city, and I’m not sure which one to use - how do I select the correct one? And who should I address the package to - just the CFP or is there a specific name for the office that deals with personal tax returns?


1 reply so far...
Log in About membership