Which business type do we need for a chambre d’hotes?

· Viewed 1708 times

I am opening a 3 bedroom chamber d’hote in France, but have taken a consutancy job in the UK, while resident in France, being paid to my UK bank account. This will be 70% of my income, 30% from the chambre d’hotes here. Which business type do I register for in France please?

Log in About membership