Where to declare overseas income: France or US

· Viewed 367 times

Questions about three income streams:

  1. If I am living in France and counselling clients located in the US, who pay into my US bank account in US dollars, am I declaring income in France or in the US?
  2. I receive royalties for books I have written. The royalties are, again, paid directly into my US bank account for work completed in the US last year and previous to last year. Where is my income taxed if I live in France?
  3. I will soon begin receiving a monthly social security payment from the US government, again, paid directly into my US bank account. Same question. Is it taxed in France?

Log in About membership