Where do we register our business ?

· Viewed 106 times

We currently have a principal residence and second home which will eventually be our principal residence. We currently have an auto entrepreneur business which is registered at our principal address. We would now like to register this business to our second home and start building our client base up for when we eventually move permanently. We no longer work at our principal residence, just planning on working at our second home as and when we are there. The houses are in different departments.

How do we do this? Do we contact our CMA where we are registered and give them our new business address, or do we register the business at the CMA where our second home is?
Thanks for your help

Log in About membership