Where do I get the forms for a visa carte de famille et privee

· Viewed 1492 times

I am in the process of trying to open a shop in Lyon, France. I contacted the French consulate near my house (Chicago) and they told me to do the plan d’affaires. I did this and contacted them again. Now they say that they can’t give me the forms to fill out because I have to get them in France and they are not here in USA. She told me to get them through a French lawyer. This seems very strange to me that they don’t have them here. Is this true? Is there a way to get these forms without going to France? What should I do? It is for a visa carte de famille et privee, but is this correct? Could I just be an auto-entrepreneur?

Log in About membership