Where can I get a 2013 tax form from?

· Viewed 1060 times

I started a business in France last year as an auto entrepreneur and have filled in all my cotisation forms, but have not received an end-of-year tax return. However, I have had an Avis d’Impot 2013 which refers to the year of 2012, and tells me that my Montant de votre impot is 0 euros. Does that mean I don’t have to fill in a tax return for 2013?

My income this year was a matter of about 3,000 euros so perhaps it’s too low? If I do have to fill in a tax return, please can you advise me as to where I can get hold of one and when it has to be returned, and to whom?

Log in About membership