What kind of professional insurance do I need for business in France?

· Viewed 497 times

In my last post you mentioned getting a professional insurance, to do a movement and play class with kids. You said that I would need professional insurance, called assurance responsabilité civil professionnelle. Is this the same as assurance liberal for professionals?

Log in About membership