I am looking to set up a business as a carpenter and furniture maker in France. I have run a business in this trade for the last three years but now want to move it to France. I have been looking at setting up as an Enterprise Individuelle as I can claim expenses, e.g. wood and other materials.
- Do I have to charge TVA as an Enterprise Individuelle?
- Can I claim all TVA back?
- Do I need an accountant to set this up?
- I have also looked at auto-entrepreneur but I cannot see a way to claim expenses - is this correct?
- Will I need to show qualifications/UK business proof to set up?
- Do I need to do a new business course or anything similar?