What is needed for a UK resident to sell at seasonal markets in France?

· Viewed 977 times

Whilst we have a house in France, we still live in the UK and my husband works full time in UK and we pay our taxes in UK. I am registered as self employed in UK and would like to sell gift / craft type items at seasonal fayres / markets in France is there anything I need comply with in France?

I have looked through the forum and the only thing that I can see which may be relevant is reference to obtaining a carte de commercant ambulant from the sous-prefecture or chambre de commerce. Most fayres ask for a siret number but I presume that if I provide proof of self employment/payment of taxes in UK this would be acceptable in the circumstance?

Log in About membership