What insurance do I need for gites, bed and breakfast and campsite?

· Viewed 1924 times

I have recently bought a property which includes our own house, 2 letting gites, and a small campsite with 5 pitches. We would also like to offer bed and breakfast in one room of the main house. I have registered with the Chamber of Commerce and have auto-entrepreneur registration. I would like to know what insurance cover I need to have and what additional insurance it is advisable to take out. I currently have buildings / contents cover and personal liability.

Log in About membership