What do I legally need to provide to sell a property?

· Viewed 920 times

I would like to sell one of my seaside apartments. Given the very high charges of immobiliers I want to have a go myself. The apartment is in a great area for footfall so easily advertised. My question is what do I legally need to provide, i.e. energy report and termite report? Anything else to be aware of?

Log in About membership