What business to register in France?

· Viewed 1298 times

I have asked you before about setting up to look after a friends house when it is rented out, and you advised me to register as a concierge in France which I am going to. My question now is if I wanted to prepare breakfast or evening meals for the guests or organise say a wine tour or cycle routes for them can I do this under concierge or would I be better to register under something else?

Also my husband is a registered artisan, if he was to help with the the wine tour or organising any other activity could he add a code to his artisan business and if yes what would that be?

Also would it be easier if I was TVA registered to offset expenses like if I needed to hire a minibus for the private wine tour? Also if I advertised as an all inclusive holiday what would be the best regime to register under?

Log in About membership