Visa type for foreigner at SAS?

· Viewed 1714 times

We have an startup SAS company (SOCIÉTÉ ANONYME SIMPLIFIÉE), and we are currently hiring an employee with a foreigner student visa card, we would like to extend his carte de sejour, what is the best way to extend it? What if we gave him a special title, e.g.Vice President? What documents are required? Do we have the power at the prefecture to do that?

Log in About membership