Visa Type

· Viewed 106 times

Hi Valerie,

I am Lebanese nationality (non-EU citizen) my family with 2 children are settled in France, my wife with carte sejour temporaire (visiteur) since December 2017, my son in high school 16 years old (classe second), my daughter in the first year of university.
I am financing the cost of leaving of my family in France as I am working in the middle east region as employee.
I am having Schengen visit visa multiple entry, I am planning to join my family and start a small business to leave and continue my life with family in France.

I have a couple of questions:
  - What will be the best way to change the visa status for my wife, from visiteur to working (if she wants to start a small business in France, she is a freelancer photographer).
  - Should we approach the prefecture in France with a business plan or better if I apply through the France embassy in the place were I leave and work.
  - Is there any investment value required to secure my visa, as I am planning to start with a small business like grocery to have small investment at low risk to study the area and understand the market? For example 15k euro.
  - Is the visa type “Carte de séjour vie privée et familiale ” will apply on my case or not.

Thanks & Regards,

4 replies so far...
Log in About membership