Upcyling furniture

· Viewed 64 times

I’ve had a good look but I cannot find any questions about what to register as when I want to buy old pieces of furniture, paint, maybe repair and basically upcycle them to resell, perhaps online to beginning with but with an idea of having a shop. This is not furniture repair or fabrication. It is recycling by using paints/varnishes/colours/transfers etc. Anything to give an old piece of furniture a new lease of life rather than end up at the dechetterie.

What is this activity called? Is it artisan or commerciale? Centre de Metièrs or CCI?

Many thanks

Log in About membership