UK company or French company for mobile catering?

· Viewed 1041 times

I have been speaking to a few people regarding the start up of my mobile coffee/sandwich van and I have heard it could be possible to start up as a UK registered company operating in France in order to benefit from lower tax.

If I was to set up as a UK registered company for this type of mobile catering van and obtained all the UK requirements of health and hygene and food safety etc, what requirements would the French system have regarding the company trading in France? As I previously mentioned the van only operates on private land and does not use any local public space to trade. Also how would it work regarding TVA, local taxes etc. if I was to be operating as a UK registered company.

Log in About membership