TVA & VAT for profession liberale AE

· Viewed 209 times

I’ve reached the TVA registration threshold for an Auto Entrepreneur.
All my clients are in the UK and I invoice them in sterling.
I live in France and work in PR (profession liberale)
My clients are VAT registered in the UK.
All my work is B2B (I work only as a 3rd party contractor for other businesses, all in the UK).

From my research of the many answers to related questions on this site I think the following applies to my situation.

I must register for TVA.
I do not need to charge TVA to UK clients.
I must make a monthly declaration to Pro Douane.

Is that correct?


5 replies so far...
Log in About membership