tva vat

· Viewed 451 times

i will use other artisans. i understand autoentrepuers cannot seperate vat from the total facture.
questions 1. when i pay the vat to a artisan do i get that vat back?
2. if i do insurance work because of vol, burglary damage can i charge vat?

Log in About membership