Training & selling online course in France

· Viewed 198 times

I want to start offering one to one computer training via Zoom. It would just be for showing people how to update their websites, training on computer issues etc. For a micro-entrepreneur, can you confirm if this is BNC please and not a digital service?

I’m also thinking about creating some videos teaching people about computer issues. They would be able download a course or individual modules from my website. Would this be BIC and a digital service?

On INPI, what category would each of these go under please?

I’m also confused about the TVA for an ME ‘franchise en base’. If someone were to buy my course from the EU as an individual, would I have to register now for a TVA number or once I receive over 10,000€? Do I sign up for MOSS? What happens if they are based in the US or UK?

7 replies so far...
Log in About membership