Temporary help

· Viewed 115 times

I will eventually need somebody to help with my business but hiring a full time may be not very optimal. I have heard of Titre Emploi Service Enterprise TESE - would this be cheaper?  Can TESE be used to employ non-French workers (ie Swiss)?
Also, if I employ a student, do social charges still need to be paid (a student already has these covered by the uni or parents etc.) ?

1 reply so far...
Log in About membership