Technology transfer consultant as auto-entrepreneur?

· Viewed 1444 times

I am residing overseas, and planning to return to France in few months. I am non-EU citizen and married to French citizen. Currently my partner is in France and working full time. I intend to start consultancy business with my partner on technology transfer and licensing, this also involves consultation on intellectual property.

Is there any regulation or association or body which dictate the rules to do this type of consulation business in France in certain way? Can my partner, who is working full time, start an auto-entrepreneur while working full time, what would be the implications on charges (social, tax etc.)? On my arrival to France can I join the auto-entrepreneur system with my partner or do we have to start another structure, what would be the most appropriate structure.

Log in About membership