Tax system registration options?

· Viewed 1036 times

My partner and I arrive in France next month to begin a series of unpaid housesits. We don’t know how long we’ll be doing it. Maybe more than 186 days in the next year, maybe less.

I run a freelance copywriting and web consultancy business and plan to develop this while in France. At the moment, it’s early days and I’m not sure where my clients will come from, but I anticipate some may be resident in France, while others may live in the UK or indeed anywhere in the world. It is likely my partner will do similar work, though probably in her own name rather than as a business partner with me. I also anticipate earning income from affiliate sales through my own websites. I’d be grateful for any clarification as to what tax system registration options I have.

Log in About membership