Tax return form for microentrepreneur with no turnover

· Viewed 246 times

I registered as a micro-entrepreneur last November, however I had no turnover during the year ended 31 December 2017. Do I still have to complete a self employed tax return form (2042CPro) for 2017 stating nil income? What is the best thing to do?

Log in About membership