Tax relief on house rental in France?

· Viewed 1516 times

I want to rent my home out in France whilst I return to the UK for approximately three years. It will be unfurnished and the house is mortgaged. Will I receive any tax relief since I have a mortgage and how much tax will I pay on the gross income? Do I need to register the rental and where on the yearly tax declaration would I declare the amount each year. I would be working in the UK with no other businesses in France.

Log in About membership