Tax deductions related to domestic employees in France

· Viewed 1046 times

We understand that we can take a deduction for household employees, such as housecleaners, for up to 15,000 euros in France. However, this falls under the term domestic employees. So we are wondering what other types of employment this covers? For instance, we have hired a personal assistant to work several hours each week to help us process paperwork and forms. Regarding the childcare deduction, does this include things like costs of summer camps?

Log in About membership