Tax categories on net-entreprise

Durban boy
· Viewed 166 times

I recently added teaching to my micro entrepreneur listing. Do I fill in earnings made from private teaching under the “services” or “autre preparation” section on net-entreprise? If I start doing more teaching work than artisanal do I need to just be registered with URSSAF or should I stay registered with Chambre d Métiers? Still exploring food business so may change to that in future but for now I need to make sure I fill in the right amounts in the right category on net-entreprise

1 reply so far...
Log in About membership