Tables d’hote training for category 2 licence in France?

· Viewed 1709 times

I have a question about the training that is required in order to run a table d’hote as part of the chambres d’hote in France. Is it correct that you have to undergo a training programme in order to get license to serve alcohol? I have heard that you have to go on a three day training course costing 800 euro and that the douane require this of you before issuing a category two licence. I would be grateful for any information on this.

Log in About membership