Student to auto-entrepreneur

· Viewed 340 times

Hello I currently have a titre de séjour étudiant. I am not an EU resident. I have finished my studies and want to start working as freelance photographer (I will only shoot and edit and providing digital files to clients, not selling photos).
1. So I think I should change my status first to autoentrepreneur and register my business, is that correct?
2. Which one that I have to do first, register my business or change my status to the préfecture first?
3. And where should I register my business for photograher? Is it in URSAFF?
Thank you

20 replies so far...
Log in About membership