What are the social charges and tax on gite income in France?
· Viewed 1844 times
We plan to set up a gite business in France next year under the micro-entrepreneur regime and would like more information about the social charges and tax that will be applied to the business.
- Are social charges applied to the full turnover?
- Is 71% still tax-deductible under this new regime?
- Does the 71% only relate to tax, i.e. not social charges?
- Does this mean there are social charges of approximately 3,000 euros before any income is received and irrespective of how much income is received in that first year? If so, when would this become payable?
- Is there then a further payment required based on the turnover and, if so, when is it calculated and when is payment due?