Sickness cover/ incapacity payments, possible as a non-resident?

· Viewed 184 times

If you are micro-entrepreneur status, on a Carte de Sejour and from a non-EU country originally (UK, arrival in france prior to Brexit), what happens in the instance of serious / long-term illness making it impossible to work? Is there any sort of a safety net? 

If it is possible to apply for support, would this then endanger any future application for nationality?

Thank you for your advice.

2 replies so far...
Log in About membership