Short let holiday accommodation versus long letting

truffle oak
· Viewed 732 times

I am registered in France as autoentrepreneur for ‘Hebergement touristique et autre hebergement de courte duree’ APE (5520Z), and currently rely on airbnb for all my reservations. I have had an enquiry from someone who wants to rent our furnished holiday home for one year, probably outside of airbnb. Am I correct in thinking that APE 5520Z would not allow me do this? Do I have to establish another business entity in order to pursue this opportunity? If so, what is the appropriate business category? What would the tax implications be of letting accommodation long term, versus short term?

3 replies so far...
Log in About membership