Setting up a short term mobile catering business in France?

· Viewed 1708 times
  1. Continuing from a prior post, you advised that if a business in France was to register via régime social des indépendants (RSI), the business would declare and pay its income tax on Impot Sur Le Revenu. What is Impot Sur Le Revenue and is a business automatically registered via the RSI?
  2. We are starting up a short term mobile catering business in France. You advised that a business does not need any qualification as a trade activité commerciale. What about a food health and safety certificate?
  3. In a previous post, you advised that a business, like ours, would need a Commercant Ambulant card from Chambre de Commerce. What is a Commercant Ambulant card and what does it do and/or entitle us too?
Log in About membership